Web Design Terms and Conditions1. Any quotation given for a website design both bespoke and template will be valid for a period of 60 days from the date of submission.
2. A cancellation fee may be charged if the client wishes to cancel the contract prior to completion.
3. Non payment after 28 days from the first date of an invoice being issued will entitle Texas Internet Solutions to charge a late payment fee and/or to remove your website from service until payment is made.
4. Once the client has instructed Texas Internet Solutions to begin design work the client should supply any content or images within six weeks of that date. Failure to do so may incur an extra charge.
5. Once paid for in full, websites become the property of the client.
6. Once paid for any work provided by Texas Internet Solutions is deemed complete and any subsequent work will need to be charged for. It is the clients responsibility to ensure that the website or web application they have received works to the specification they require.
7. Any server side scripting files, database query strings and any ASP files will remain the property of Texas Internet Solutions and/or its sub contractors. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the services or products provided by us.
8. All websites are designed to be compatible with Internet Explorer 5 and above. Websites will work on other browsers such as Netscape and Opera but some features may not always be supported by these browser.
9. The admin area / content management system is designed to work on PC's using Internet explorer 5.5 and above. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that their PC is compatible to use the admin area.
10. All content supplied by the client will be assumed copyright free. Texas Internet Solutions web design cannot accept responsibility for any copyright issues arising from improper use of copyrighted images or content.
11. You agree that the content provided by you and used in any design by Texas Internet Solutions will not in any way be unlawful, misleading, abusive, offensive, prejudicial or is likely to expose us to claims, lead us into prosecution, criticism, disrepute or cause us embarrassment.
12. The client is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all information on the web site.
13. Texas Internet Solutions will remain your point of contact between you and your hosting service and will do everything in its power to resolve any problems that arise as swiftly and as professionally as possible, however no guarantee of service can be made by Texas Internet Solutions on behalf of the host.
14. Whilst we carry out regular virus checks on our systems we make no warranties that files sent from Texas Internet Solutions are free from virus infection and recommend you virus check all files received from us prior to opening or executing.
15. Texas Internet Solutions reserves the right to change its prices and Terms & Condition's without prior notice.